Play the Palette with the Xbox-inspired Spring 2022 Collection from OPI
Xbox and the world’s leading nail polish brand OPI, are teaming up to launch a new gaming-inspired palette for Spring 2022, inviting everyone to play and express their creativity through nail art.
Xbox and OPI
Launch Nail Polish Collection. The new collaboration features 12 video game-inspired shades and gives players access to exclusive in-game content with a qualifying purchase
The OPI x Xbox collection includes 12 hues that bring to life the virtual worlds of Xbox Game Pass titles and popular gaming phrases in GelColor, Infinite Shine, Nail Lacquer, and Powder Perfection* (select shades only) formulas:
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks*: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar*: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint*: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me*: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked*: Unlock a world of color that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry*: Berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple.
The full collection will be available at retail in the U.S. at ULTA when the partnership is announced and then globally starting in February where OPI products are sold. With every qualifying purchase, U.S. fans can unlock hue-matched, in-game content for Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite starting February 1.